Harry

Harry

Friday 16 April 2010

Tinnitus

Just been to the Doctors with Harry as he has had a funny sound and vibration in his right ear on and off for a couple of months now.... Turns out he has mild tinnitus, I expected this to be the case so wasnt shocked. The Dr did say you'd expect to find it in some one a lot older than Harry but given his disorder it maybe the reason for it. There's no treatment for Harry other than to monitor it and take note if we think his earing becomes impaired and then the Dr will refer him to the ENT department.
He suggested that Harry listens to some soft music at night to distract from the tinnitus.

Harry made me smile as on leaving the doctors office he turned to me and said with a big grin

"another thing to add to my list"

I love his outlook, he's my little star.

No comments:

Post a Comment